From Our President:
The Wood Office is an insurance and risk management agency with one goal, to provide the most complete and effective risk management program for YOU, our customer.
Our clients are confident in the knowledge that they can look to our office to, not only help them determine the right coverage for their specific needs, but also to provide the insurance products and services to satisfy those needs in a friendly and knowledgeable environment.
Trusted Choice Pledge of Performance
Trusted Choice agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products, and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family, or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverage’s and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and emails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any, or all, of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients, and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment so we may take corrective action.
I look forward to working with you,
Jamie Ferris, President
Member of 3S Agencies.org